Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018,Online application are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 105 vacant posts of Lecturer and Programmer at in the Technical Education and Industrial Training departments,Punjab.Interested Candidates may apply online from 07-08-2018 to 29-08-2018.
|Sr No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1||Lecturer||101||Rs 15,600-39,100/-||Rs 5,400|
Job Location: Punjab
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Conditions of Eligibility
- Lecturer: Candidates must posses first class Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant stream from a Govt. recognized university/institute.
- Programmer: Candidates must posses first class B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech or MCA Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised university/institute.
For More Details,Visit Advertisement.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Common Competitive Examinations.
Application Fee: To Be Announced .
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through PPSC website – http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ – from 07-08-2018 to 29-08-2018.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 07-August-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-August-2018
• Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 06-September-2018
For Detailed Official Notification:-Click Here
For Online Apply:-Click Here
For More Jobs in Punjab:-Click Here