AP,Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-Application invited in prescribed format for the recruitment of total 36 (Thirty Six) Posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS. Interested and Eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online before 30-January-2018.
|Sr No||Posts Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant/Postal Assistant(CO/OR)||8||Rs 25,500/-|
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Conditions of Eligibility
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant/Postal Assistant(CO/OR): Candidates must have completed 10th Standard or 12th Standard from any Govt. recognized University/Board of School Education ,Board of Secondary Education/National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)/Open Universities recognized and affiliated to NIOS with English as a compulsory Subject.
- Postman: Candidates must have completed Matriculation from any Govt.recognized Board.
- MTS: Candidates must have completed Matriculation/ITI from any Govt.recognized Board/University.
Age : The age of candidate should be between 18 to 37 for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, postman and 18 to 25 years for MTS years as of cutoff dates.
Selection process: The selection of Candidates will be made on the basis of sports qualification.
Application Fee : Applicants who wanted to participate for AP Postal should pay the below charges through demand draft of Rs 100/-(Rupee one Hundred only) in the favor of Chief Post master general, Andhra Pradesh circle, Vijaywala.
AP,Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
How To Apply: Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested certificates send to the Chief Postmaster, General Recruitment Section, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Krishnalanka, Vijaywala on or before 30th January 2018.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form:- 30-January-2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form:- 30-January-2018
For Detailed Official Notification & Application Format:-Click Here
For More Jobs In Andhra Pradesh :-Click Here