SSA,Assam,Majuli Recruitment 2018-Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions for engagement in Residential School for Boys (RSB) – at Majuli Block under Majuli District mentioned below. The engagement will be on contractual basis for 11 (eleven) month period. The School is Residential one therefore, Superintendent , Administrative Asstt. , Peon, Head Cook, Asstt. Cook and Chowkider Cum Mali will have to reside in the School cum hostel campus in all working days and in holidays.
|Sr No||Posts||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
[Post is for Male
|1||Rs. 16000/- per month|
|2||Counselor||1||Rs 15000/- per month|
|3||Asst. Teacher ( Arts)||2||For TET-UP Qualified candidates Rs. 15,000.00 per month For Non TET Candidates Rs. 12,000.00 per month|
|4||Asst. Teacher (Science)||1|
|6||Computer Teacher||1||Rs. 8000/- per month|
[Post is for Male
|1||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|8||Peon [Post is for Male candidate]||1||Rs. 4000/- per month|
|9||Head Cook [Post is for Male candidate]||1||Rs. 4000/- per month|
|10||Asst. Cook [Post is for Male candidate]||2||Rs. 4000/- per month|
|11||Chowkidar cum Mali [Post is for Male candidate]||1||Rs. 4000/- per month|
Conditions Of Eligibility
- Superintendent: Master degree from recognized university preferably in psychology/MSW and at least three years experience in an organization dealing with social development.
- Counselor: Master degree from recognized university preferably in psychology/MSW and at least one year experience in similar position in an organization dealing with social development.
- Asst. Teacher ( Arts): Graduate in Arts and qualified in TET for UP (Social Science) and having B.Ed. / D. El. Ed. or Graduate in Arts having B. Ed/D.El.Ed.
- Asst. Teacher (Science): Graduate in Science and qualified in TET for UP (Math & Science) and having B.Ed. / D. El. Ed. or Graduate in Science having B. Ed /D.El.Ed.
- Asst. Teacher(English): Graduate in Arts with Major in English and qualified in TET for UP (Social Science) and having B.Ed. / D. El. Ed.or Graduate in Arts with Major in English and having B. Ed/D.El.Ed.
- Computer Teacher: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application and minimum 1 year work experience in teaching computer.
- Administrative Assistant: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce having 50 % marks in aggregate and minimum one year experience in similar nature of work. Preference will be given candidates having diploma in
computer ( at least 1 year).
- Peon : HSLC passed and having caring personality.
- Head Cook/Asst. Cook/Chowkidar cum Mali : Class: VIII passed and should be of sound health and active.
Age limit: The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 1st January, 2017. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST(P), ST(H), & PH candidates for another 5 years as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP/.06/2016/04 dtd. 03/03/2016.
During engagement of Asstt. Teacher (S. No. 3-5) first preference will be given to the candidates qualified in Upper Primary TET. On nonavailability of Upper Primary TET qualified candidates, non- TET passed candidates will be selected but the selected candidate should have qualifying TET (Upper Primary) within 3 consecutive TET exams.
SSA,Assam,Majuli Recruitment 2018
How to Apply:
❏ One candidate can apply for one post only.
❏ Application in plain paper stating (i) Post applied for (ii) Name of Applicant (iii) Permanent Address (iv) Address for Communication (v) Contact Telephone / Mobile phone no. (vi) Age on 1st January, 2017 (vii) Educational Qualification (viii) Working Experience along with one attested copy of passport size recent photograph and attested copies of Certificates / Testimonials relating to Educational Qualification, Experience etc. should be submitted to the District Mission Coordinator, SSA, of the concerned District latest by 6th January, 2018. Name of the post applied
for should be clearly mentioned on the top of the envelope.
❏ List of shortlisted candidates with the date, venue and time of verification cum interview will be circulated on the Notice Board by the District Mission Coordinator, SSA of concerned district on 9th January, 2018. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the verification in the date and time specified with original testimonials. No separate call letter will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the verification cum interview.
❏ No application will be accepted at State Mission Office, SSA.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 27-December-2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form :- 06-January-2018
For Official Notification :-Click Here
For More Jobs in Assam:-Click Here